I have some difficulty falling asleep when I have a stuffed nose. These work immediately and the aspirin in them keeps the minor aches & pains away. I test
all the products on here and only sell what works and is a good value. They work well.
Acetaminophen 650 mg Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg Phenylephrine HCL 10 mg
Pain Reliever/fever reducer - Antihistamine/cough suppressant - Nasal decongestant
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold: minor aches and pains - minor sore throat pain - headache - nasal and sinus congestion - runny nose - sneezing
- icthy nose or throat - icthy watery eyes due to hay fever - cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation - temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- in a child under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or
for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Take every 4 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over one packet.
Children under 12 years of age do not use.
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water: sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water: stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- each packet contains: potassium 10 mg and sodium 25 mg
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 13 mg per packet
- store at 20-25℃C (68-77℃F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1,
FD&C red #40, flavors, maltodextrin, pregelatinized starch, sodium citrate, sucrose, tribasic calcium phosphate
Questions or Comments?
- 6 Packets Per Box
- Honey Lemon & Infused with White Tea Flavor
- Only $1.15 per dose!